Are you looking for the most delectable ground beef recipes without pasta? You’ve come to the right place! We put together this appealing list to give you some delicious alternatives to spaghetti and hamburger helpers that you can make with ground beef.
The Best 2 Ground Beef Recipes Without Pasta
Here are 2 Ground Beef Recipes Without Pasta you can try to cook for your family. I am sure these can be the best dish on your dinner table tonight!
RICE BOWLS WITH CANTONESE BEEF
The first one of the best 2 Ground Beef Recipes Without Pasta is Cantonese beef rice bowls. This recipes have been made with browned ground beef that has been simmered in stock, oyster sauce, spices, and soy sauce until tender and served over rice!
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 pound beef ground (450g)
- 1 large onion (finely diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp. Shaoxing wine (or dry sherry)
- 2 1/2 cup chicken broth (590 ml)
- 3 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (light)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, dark
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 frozen cup of pean
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch (mixed with 2 tablespoons water)
- Rice, steamed (to serve)
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a wok over high heat. Cook until the ground beef is nicely browned, breaking up any massive chunks of beef. Reduce the heat to medium and add the garlic, onion, and Shaoxing wine. Add the chicken stock after the onion has become translucent.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat. Combine the oyster, sesame oil, and soy sauce, and white pepper in a mixing bowl. Simmer for 10 minutes, covered. Remove the cover and stir-fry the peas for one minute.
- Stir the cornstarch slurry (because the starch will differentiate from the water if left alone) and drizzle it into the sauce while constantly stirring. The sauce should thicken enough to coat the back of a spoon. If the sauce isn’t thick enough, add so much cornstarch slurry (a couple of tsp at a time), or simply let it simmer and reduce for a few minutes longer. If it’s too thick, thin it out with a little water. You can make these changes until the sauce is the consistency you want. Serve with steamed rice.
CURRY WITH GROUND BEEF (KEEMA CURRY)
Ground beef is seasoned with garlic, curry, fresh ginger, garam masala, as well as turmeric in this easy keema curry. To make a bold, rich sauce, simmer with fire-roasted tomatoes, tomato paste, and coconut milk. In the end, add roasted potatoes, peas, and cilantro to make a hearty beef curry dish that’s the pinnacle of simple comfort food with a malty taste!
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 large Yukon gold potatoes (approximately 1 pound), diced into 12′′ cubes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2′′ diced 1 large yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon grated or finely minced fresh ginger
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon sea or kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, cracked
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 1/4 can ire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tbsp cilantro, plus more for serving
- 1 1/4-oz can unsweeten full-fat coconut milk
- Lime juice, to taste, for serving with steamed rice or naan
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss the potatoes with olive oil and spread them out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until tender and golden brown, flipping once halfway through.
- Preheat a dutch oven to medium-high. Cook, stirring frequently, until the ground beef but also onion are broken up into smaller pieces. Cook for 6-7 minutes, or until the ground beef is no longer pink as well as the onion is translucent.
- Mix in the garlic and ginger. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until very fragrant.
- Combine the salt, turmeric, pepper, garam masala, curry powder, and tomato paste in a mixing bowl. Stir for 2 minutes, or until the tomato paste is mixed into the beef and the spices are fragrant.
- Stir in the tomatoes as well as coconut milk until well combined. Bring the liquid to a boil, next then reduce it to medium-low heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until the curry thickens and also the color turns a deep golden orange.
- Combine the frozen baby peas as well as roasted potatoes in a mixing bowl. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, or till the peas are thoroughly warmed. Remove from the heat and add the cilantro.
- Ladle into serving bowls and top with your preferred base (rice, naan, or other), lime juice, and fresh cilantro.
Fun facts about beef
- Americans consume approximately 59 pounds of beef for every person per year. This equates to more than one pound a week. That’s a lot of meat! Ground beef accounts for roughly 40% of all beef products.
- The world’s largest hamburger weighed nearly 2,000 pounds as well as cost nearly $8,000.
- Ground beef contains more than 20 grams of protein per three ounces, making it an excellent option for a post-workout meal.
- The average-sized cattle can produce nearly 800 one-quarter-pound hamburgers.
- May 28 is National Beef Burger Day. Get a burger from your new favorite burger joint or make this recipe for big mac bao buns.
The bottom line
I hope that 2 Ground Beef Recipes Without Pasta can be the best option for you to have an ideal dinner! Let us know if you try these in the comment box below.